Monday, December 7, 2009

Sour Monday

"Tell him I don't want to see his grumpy face until it becomes a ... a ... a nice, pleasant face!"

Who the hell made your beds when you were eight years old?

I came in cursing at everybody - especially the people who were expecting the most out of me on that morning. I then made assessments of damage done, apologized efficiently where needed, ignored without guilt as required and saluted mock-sarcastically to the people who thought they knew what I was up to.

Finally I was able to get into the location on the GPS. I touched a part of the screen where some semblance of 'smooth-touched computer graphics' deigned a 'text label UI element', and waited until the fucking thing finally went through its "user-fucking-acclimating" animation and presented the fucking data. I was in my office.

"Fuck this shit," I said, and went outside the building.

I went to a coffee shop and waited until my friends came over. Then we got some coffee and cigarettes and talked and chatted. After some time, my mobile device was making too much noise, so I just turned it off. We went on talking about how stupid everybody else was, and why they are not important.

Sooner or later, the sky above us started exploding. This was when Charlie said "Maybe we should check out what is going on with these fuckers."

We all sighed. Yes. Maybe we should check out what is going on with all these fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment