Wednesday, December 16, 2009

About A Nose

Addendum to the 'nose is so sneezy' poem, written in the style of nirvana with their song 'About a Girl'. Thanks for the comments!

About a Nose
---

I need an easy gland
I do
with an ear to lend,
I do
think you've thought this through
I do
think you fit the helmet.
.
Take advantage while
you pull it all out with pliers,
I do.
.
.
.
I've sniffled on your case,
I've marred
our big great escape.
.
.
Take advantage while
you're caught pedophile inspectors.
I do.
.
.
.
I need to pump my nose
I do
with a bitter gourd,
I do
think you know this fruit
I do
smile when you put your foot
.
on my advantage where
I see you calculate our range
i do.

.

.

.

.

.

But I can't sneeze at you every night!
No I can't sneeze you every night,
Free,

No comments:

Post a Comment