Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2-luv

Is it getting nicer?
Or is the sham just glib?
I know you are the tightest
with your vagina and your Bits.

Did I ask too much?
More than Lot?
Left me hanging like
you're some pillar of salt,

I say "Love is the answe", and you don't supply the 'r', and I can't keep going on.

(chorus unworthy of repetition)

Maybe I just like saying
things I usually say
in this exact fashion,
since you won't show me the way.

Is it 2-luv, tonight? Did I win that or ... did I win or ...

2-LUV IS THE ANSWER,
I'm sorry your dad died.
To be honest, why don't you die,
too?

.

Is it getting sharper,
is the brain working again?
Cos you left me in the darkness,
a place no one's saved from, my 'friend'.

Did it hurt you so much
was that really the push,
that I wasn't there to celebrate
your seeing in the distance of George Bush?

My offhand remarks were drunken, but really,
I wouldn't have been as excited even if it was me.
And you suck for leaving me for that,
that I didn't give a shit about the fact you saw George Bush

In some fucking crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment