Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thurman's Error

Thurman's error is actually just a pretty funny non-sensical errorl, but I feel I need to document it due to the fact that we ended up with me posing a real knife at Thurman's neck, that night, when all the electricity was gone from Manhattan.

I'd spent the earlier part of the condition with good friends, who I noticed were having more fun together. Why I ever went to the bar and had to deal with Thurman after that was that it was, I guess, a pretty dark night, and I could have talked to anyone (honestly, how important was it?).

Instead I spent time debating with Thurman on Apples and Oranges.

I, as a software engineer, was the Apples (lulz bill gates, try as hard as you can, you will never make clever enough things. Wait. Bill Gates makes Apple computers, right??? Whatever, they probably fucked each other in the 80s.

I tell Thurman that I am an apple to his oranges. He doesn't take it well.

That was his error. He should have taken it.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment