Saturday, May 14, 2016

Act II (Two) Two Of The Tempest

UNKNOWN
(Seated)
"Juventus! Score! See me run to dance upon such cans of beer this very replay. Re-play! I fist my screen in euphoria."


PROSPERO
"Hooligan. Uncouth son of swaggered sow. This is how you see the sport? Remaining so Unknown?"

UNKNOWN
"Gentle, sir, don't expect me a Ferdinand for your fodder. Witness: Goals met!"

PROSPERO
"You don't know how to write your best feelings. All you know is traipsing."

UNKNOWN
"Juventus just blew Milan away. Tell me about your best feelings."

PROSPERO
"Your blood is drain'd to my cell. You do not know how to prosper."
"Be less unknown, you river of merely words. Know thyself!"

Riverfr0zen
Looks like you've coldly dealt me here. Can't I freeze entire oceans toward entrenched vessels?"

PROSPERO
"I, Milan, have been malfunctioned, dear flow of freeze! Your encounter is a pathway which I art! My Ariel, please."

Riverfr0zen@Ariel
"Release me."

PROSPERO
"Entirely. Soon. But I have some small ways I'd communicate."

MIRANDA Enters:
"Father, why am I a soda?"

No comments:

Post a Comment