Friday, April 8, 2016

There Is No Monocular Vision In TEAM

One of the greatest things, as a baby, for me,
was when I was began to recognize and distinguish imagery.

It was just a a moment of pleasure, nothing more:
Knowing that there was this new avenue of information, in stereo.

I went back to my business with words, sounds, tastes
and touches. Yeah, we had touches too.

Then one day the left eye started to bitch about life in the group.

Said it wasn't down with all the shit we were looking at together.

I was like, "WTF, VR has just come out!"

E was like, "Fuck that shit, I'm done."

.

This wasn't the first of E's attempts to secede.
Over the years, you could see the motherfucker trying it.
Getting bitchy, growing astigmatisms all the time.

Straight out refusing to let everyone see the secrets of some 3D stereograms.

.

So I called up my brain, and we had a conversation about E.
"I don't want him to think I intentionally just scratched him."
Brain was like, "If I pump him full of positivity, he's gonna be poppin'. I don't know if you want to handle that."
"I don't give a shit. I needs him. I need him next to me, parsing everything."

.

Brain sent extremely precise signals.
Left eye was soon on the mend, and more eager than I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment